Sunday Worship Times
Sunday School 9:30 a.m.
Children’s Church 10:30 a.m.
Main Service 10:30 a.m.
Jr. High Service (2nd & 4th Sunday) 10:30 a.m.
Evening Service 6:00 p.m.
Wednesday Worship Times
Main Service 7:00 p.m.
Girls Club 6:30 p.m.
Royal Rangers 6:30 p.m.
Anchor Youth 6:30 p.m.
Late Night 8:45 p.m.
I’M NEW HERE
We want you to feel comfortable and to come as you are, but also be challenged to find all God has for you.
We hope you will find Sullivan First Assembly to be friendly and welcoming no matter what your background. While some people do dress up, others are just as comfortable in jeans and a t-shirt. Our focus is not on what you wear, but where you are headed in your relationship with God.
What do we offer Kids and Youth?
Nursery and Kid’s ministry is provided from Newborn through 5th grade during our 9:30 a.m. Sunday School Classes and our 10:30 a.m. Worship Service. Kingdom Kids Service meets at 10:30 a.m. on Sunday mornings in the fellowship hall.
Anchor 5.8 (Junior High 5th-8th grade) meets at 10:30 a.m. the 2nd and 4th Sundays in the Youth Room.
Nursery from Newborn through Preschool is provided for our 6pm Service.
Nursery is provided from Newborn – Preschool during our 7 p.m. service.
Our Missionettes and Royal Rangers for your children in Kindergarten through 6th grades is located in the lower level of the Church starting at 6:30 p.m.
Anchor Youth Ministry (grades 6th-12th) meets in the Youth Room at 6:30 p.m.
WHAT WE BELIEVE
- We believe the Bible is the inspired and only infallible and authoritative written Word of God.
- We believe there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death, and bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father, His personal future return to this earth in power and glory to rule a thousand years.
- We believe in the blessed hope – the rapture of the Church at Christ’s coming.
- We believe the only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith in the precious blood of Christ.
- We believe in regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for personal salvation.
- We believe in water baptism by immersion.
- We believe the redemptive work of Christ on the cross provides healing of the human body in answer to believing prayer.
- We believe the baptism in the Holy Spirit, according to Acts:2:44 “And they were filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak in other tongues as the Spirit game them utterance.” (ESV) This is given to believers who ask for it.
- We believe in the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a holy life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, the one to everlasting life and the other to everlasting damnation.
For more information visit the Assemblies of God website.